Four poisoned by chicken dish

Local | 26 Nov 2020 9:29 pm

Four people have fallen sick from two suspected food poisoning cases after eating a chicken dish at Chicken Soup Noodle House in Pilkem Street in Jordan, the Center for Health Protection said today. 

All the patients were in stable condition as of last night. 

In the first case, a 39-year-old man and a 41-year-old woman developed symptoms such as abdominal pains, diarrhea and vomiting within 9.5 to ten hours after consuming the chicken dish at the eatery on November 21. 

In another case, two women aged between 32 and 34 developed similar symptoms within 10 to 12.5 hours after eating the same dish from the restaurant on November 22. 

The center reminded citizens to maintain personal, food and environmental hygiene so as to prevent food-borne diseases. 



Search Archive

Advanced Search
January 2021
S M T W T F S

Today's Standard