FREE entries are limited and are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Online registration in advance is required.
Registrants may redeem one FREE copy of "Kindergarten Guide Book" at "The Standard Kindergarten Fair 2020" Reception.
Available on a first-come-first-served basis.
In view of the current situation of Covid-19, The Standard (the Organizer) and JW Marriott Hotel (the Venue) will implement the following measures during the event in consideration of public health and safety.
a) Preventive measures
- Conduct temperature screening for guests at hotel entrance
- Provide hand sanitizer at the entrance
- All staff and associates will wear face mask during the event
- Arrange temperature detection in common areas
- There will be a 30-minute break between 1:15 pm to 1:45 pm for venue sanitizing
b) Crowd Control
- A maximum of 50 persons (including exhibitors) in each exhibition area as well as the seminar room
- A maximum of 4 persons (including exhibitors) at each booth; the fifth person onward shall wait in the waiting area (max. 4 pax in the area), and a 1.5m social distance away from the booth will also be kept
c) Event Cancellation
- Depending on the latest development of Covid-19, The Standard reserves right to cancel the Fair. Cancellation notice will be made in the week of October 27, 2020 if needed. The Fair will not be rescheduled and the Kindergarten Guide redemption activity will not be compensated.
- Admission priority is given to visitors who have registered for the Fair; Walk-in visitors are allowed at the discretion of The Standard
- All participants are required to complete a health declaration form before entering
- The Standard and JW Marriott Hotel reserve the right to reject guests' entries (including exhibitors) if they refuse to complete health declaration form, have temperature check or wear face mask during the Fair
- To reduce the risk of the spread of the virus, no Food and Beverage (including water station) will be served at the venue
The Standard will monitor and evaluate the situation closely in regards to Covid-19 developments and proactively get updates on recommendations and advice from the relevant health authorities.
By completing the registration form below, you are deemed to agree to the above said special arrangement in response to the Covid-19 situation.
* Mandatory Field