Profit doubles for talent service

Business | Avery Chen 13 Jan 2020

Wise Talent Information Technology (6100), a mainland online talent service platform operator, expects to double its operating profit in 2019.

The company projects to record a 91.4 percent to 111.4 percent year-on-year growth in adjusted operating profit last year. That was primarily helped by the higher average revenue per user due to the higher level of market acceptance of its products, and strict spending controls.

Meanwhile, China Education (0839)has acquired a 20 percent stake in Zhengzhou School for 238 million yuan (HK$267.12 million) and with the acquisition, Zhengzhou School and Shuren Education and will be 100 percent controlled by the company.

Zhengzhou School owns 20 percent stakes in Shuren Education while China Education controls the remaining 80 percent.

Search Archive

Advanced Search
July 2020
S M T W T F S

Today's Standard



Yearly Magazine

Yearly Magazine