Introducing the residential component of the first mixed-use integrated development in the highly sought after Damansara Heights high-end residential district in Kuala Lumpur.
Damansara City, or DC, is a HK$5 billion mixed-use commercial development set on 8.5 acres (approx. 370,000 sq.ft.) of prime freehold land in the upscale residential district of Damansara Heights. Known to be the top choice for the rich and famous to live, DC represents a waning opportunity to own a piece of real estate in this coveted district where land is extremely scarce. A notable resident of Damansara Heights is popular national badminton player, Datuk Lee Chong Wei. One can draw similarities between the look of Damansara Heights and Hong Kong’s prestigious Jardine’s Lookout neighborhood - imagine being surrounded by an abundance of multi-million-dollar low-rise mansions and rolling lush green mountains!
Location and Infrastructure Advantage
The development is situated in an advantageous location:
• Only steps away from a new MRT station: 2-stations from the main railway interchange station, KL Sentral; 3-stations from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 5-stations to the Bukit Bintang shopping street in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
• Only 15-minute drive to Kuala Lumpur City Centre
• Proximity to 8 top international schools and universities, including Garden International School Kuala Lumpur, The British International School of Kuala Lumpur and University of Malaya
• Situated next to TPC Golf Club
• In the midst of a shopping paradise, such as Pavilion Damansara, Publika and Bangsar Shopping Centre
DC houses two residential towers, two A-grade corporate towers, a 5-star Sofitel hotel and 200,000 sq.ft. shopping mall.
DC Corporate Towers
Multinational companies with existing headquarters in the corporate towers:
• Hong Leong Group
• Dentsu Aegis Network
• Aecom Perunding
• British American Tobacco
Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara Hotel
• The first luxury hotel in the neighbourhood
• 312 rooms, 3 mod restaurants and bars, meeting facilities, 5 ballrooms
• Complemented by Sofitel’s So Spa and So Fit gym
Two 28-storey Towers (Tower A & B)
• 370 residential units
• Typical unit sizes from 904 to 2,982 sq,ft,
• Penthouse unit sizes from 2,788 (simplex) to 4,855 sq.ft. (duplex)
• 4 lifts serving 8 units per floor
• Private lifts for selected units
• Branded appliances – Poggen Pohl, Gessi Emporio, Miele
• Each unit comes with a balcony
• Facilities: Concierge service, 50m salt water infinity pool, children’s wading pool, aqua gym, gym, sauna & steam room, children’s play area, child care centre, BBQ area, function room, private dining room, function hall, private theatre and games room
All other components of Damansara City (Two A-grade Towers, DC Mall and Sofitel Hotel) are owned by Hong Leong Group – guaranteeing strong building upkeep and brand image
GuocoLand (Malaysia) Berhad, listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia, is the property arm of Hong Leong Group. The company is an established property developer in developing community centric residential townships as well as innovative commercial and integrated development projects in Malaysia. GuocoLand Malaysia is a subsidiary of the Singapore-based GuocoLand Limited, the multi-award winning premier regional property player with established operations in Singapore, China and Vietnam.
Date: 14 & 15 September, 2019 ( Sat & Sun )
Time: 10 am - 7 pm
Venue: Jade Land's Gallery & Event Space - UG/Floor, Winway Building, 50 Wellington Street, Central
Jade Land Properties (HK) Limited is the Exclusive Agent in Hong Kong for Damansara Heights.
To register your attendance, please call (852) 2869 6683 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org