Shocking! Centipede found in stir fry veg from Sham Shui Po shopLocal | 28 Oct 2021 4:44 pm
Watch what you are eating! A man in Sham Shui Po was left shocked and disgusted after finding a centipede in his lunch.
Greek physician Hippocrates once said, “Let food be thy medicine.” But is this really true when the food you eat has a centipede in it?
A netizen on Wednesday uploaded a photo to a Facebook group, showing a black-colored centipede lying dead inside his stir fried water spinach with fermented tofu.
“What a huge centipede!” The netizen wrote, adding that he had ordered the dish from a renowned cart noodle shop in Sham Shui Po.
He also wrote it was such a relief he spotted the centipede before finishing the dish.