*Prize Quiz Terms & Conditions:
- The Standard will organize a prize quiz at the Kindergarten Fair 2019 on 7 September 2019 ("Fair").
- To enter the prize quiz, participants must personally attend the Fair on 7 September 2019 and register as KrisFlyer (Singapore Airlines). The qualified participants will be distributed a question card at Singapore Airlines' booth on the event day. On the question card, participants are required to answer an open-ended question about the Kindergarten Fair and put down his/her KrisFlyer member number in the space provided as identification. The valid entry with the best answer will be chosen by The Standard as the winner.
- Each person is allowed to register the prize quiz once. Duplicated registrations will be regarded as one entry.
- Participants must be a Hong Kong resident aged 18 or above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable for cash and non-transferrable to any third party.
- By participating in this campaign, participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed with the Terms and conditions of Singapore Airlines' Prize and all the terms and conditions herein ("T&C").
- The prize is a pair of economy class round-trip tickets to Singapore sponsored by Singapore Airlines. The prize winner is responsible for any out-of-pocket expenses such as airport taxes, fees & charges which may be levied by any government agencies and fuel surcharges levied by any airlines, at the time of redeeming the KrisFlyer award.
- Details for prize collection:
|8.1||Singapore Airlines will send email (the one registered as KrisFlyer) to the prize winner within 14 days from the Fair;|
|8.2||Prize winner shall reply email to Singapore Airlines Passenger Services Department at HKG_Ticketing@singaporeair.com.sg under email subject "Prize Quiz Redemption" to provide passenger name. The winner has to be one of the travelers, they are not required to depart together. There must be 2 travellers (2 Kris Flyers), winner cannot use the tickets to travel twice;|
|8.3||After receiving confirmation email from SIA, prize winner shall attend Singapore Airlines office in person on the date and address specified in its confirmation email and submit the air ticket redemption letter for collecting the air tickets;|
|8.4||Singapore Airlines may request the prize winner to show HKID card for identity verification; and|
|8.5||The prize will be forfeited and no substitution will be provided if the air ticket redemption letter and air tickets are not collected within the specified redemption period in accordance with the arrangement of The Standard and Singapore Airlines.|
- The Standard accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with entering the prize quiz, redemption and use of the prize (including but not limited to transportation cost).
- The Standard is not the supplier of the air tickets (i.e. prize), and shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person in relation to the air tickets. The use of the air tickets is subject to terms and conditions of the supplier (i.e. Singapore Airlines). If you have any queries about the air tickets, please contact the supplier directly.
- All information (including but not limited to name and contact details) provided by the participants should be true and correct, and should not involve any third party's personal data without consent. If any participant provided incorrect or untrue information, or conducted any deceptive or wrongful behavior, The Standard reserves the right to cancel the participant's registration and/or prize entitlement (if applicable). Participants shall be responsible for all the damages caused to the organizer and/or any third party.
- Staff of Sing Tao Limited and Singapore Airlines, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
- The Standard reserves the right of final decision to determine the eligibility of all participants and winner's prize entitlement. In case of dispute, The Standard reserves the right of final decision.
- Any person or entity who is not a party to the T&C shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any terms herein.