*Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions:
- The Standard will organize a lucky draw at the Kindergarten Fair 2019 on 7 September 2019 ("Fair").
- To enter the lucky draw, participants must register online and personally attend the Fair on 7 September 2019 for verification. Each person is allowed to register the lucky draw once. For walk-in registrants, those who complete the registration form provided are also eligible to take part in the lucky draw. Duplicated registrations will be regarded as one entry.
- Participants must be a Hong Kong resident aged 18 or above.
- The lucky draw prize is non-exchangeable for cash and non-transferrable to any third party.
- By participating in this campaign, participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed with the Terms and conditions of Mission Hills' prize.
- The drawing date will be on 11 September 2019 (Wednesday). Draw result will be announced in The Standard and Sing Tao Daily newspapers on 13 September 2019 (Friday). One winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible registered participants to the lucky draw. The prize is 2 sets of "Mission Hills Resort - Dongguan 1 Night Stay Experience (2 breakfast included) (the prize). The prize winner is responsible for any out-of-pocket expenses such as airport taxes, fees & charges which may be levied by any government agencies and fuel surcharges levied by any airlines.
- Details for prize collection:
|7.1||The Standard will send email to the prize winner within 7 days from the draw result announcement for collecting the prize;|
|7.2||Prize Winner shall collect the prize from The Standard (address : G/F, Sing Tao News Corporation Building, 7 Chun Cheong Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Tseung Kwan O, N.T.) before 5:00 p.m. on [27 September 2019];|
|7.3||The prize will be forfeited and no substitution will be provided if the prize is not collected within the specified redemption period in accordance with the arrangement of The Standard.|
- The Standard accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with entering the lucky draw, redemption and use of the prize (including but not limited to transportation cost).
- The Standard is not the supplier of the prize, and shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person in relation to it. The use of the prize is subject to terms and conditions of the supplier (i.e. Mission Hill). If you have any queries about the prize, please contact the supplier directly.
- All information (including but not limited to name and contact details) provided by the participants should be true and correct, and should not involve any third party's personal data without consent. If any participant provided incorrect or untrue information, or conducted any deceptive or wrongful behavior, The Standard reserves the right to cancel the participant's registration and/or prize entitlement (if applicable). Participants shall be responsible for all the damages caused to the organizer and/or any third party.
- Staff of Sing Tao Limited, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
- The Standard reserves the right of final decision to determine the eligibility of all participants and winner's prize entitlement. In case of dispute, The Standard reserves the right of final decision.
- Any person or entity who is not a party to the T&C shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any terms herein.
Trade Promotion Competition Licence No.: 52519