Singapore regulators announced fines of more than US$5.3 million against two banks that were found to have breached money laundering rules in dealings with an indebted Malaysian st....
- Liberals demand detention for asylum-seekers ( Hong Kong | Dec 2, 13:22 )
- Two men jailed for Mong Kok attacks on cops ( Hong Kong | Dec 2, 13:21 )
- Domestic helper arrested for toddler's burns( Hong Kong | Dec 2, 13:19 )
- Crude oil switches to US$55 trading range, Asian stocks drop ( Business | Dec 2, 13:17 )
- (Jakarta protest) 'I've been called to defend Islam'( World | Dec 2, 13:12 )
- Indonesia Muslims rail against Jakarta ethnic Chinese official ( World | Dec 2, 13:10 )
- Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory ( World | Dec 2, 11:40 )
|Sections||Editorial||Top News||Local||Business||China||World||Sports||Central Station|
A grocery store that failed to charge 50 cents when staff gave out plastic shopping bags, explaining it did so as a favor to neighbors and elderly customers, was yesterday fined HK...